Nicol Heating Services - Efficient Annual Inspection
As a Gas Safe registered engineer, your peace of mind is assured by carrying out the following checks and tests on your gas system upon each inspection visit:
- Gas System Tightness test for gas leaks in pipework etc..
- Gas tightness test on all gas appliances
- Standing and working gas pressure test.
- Appliance burner Pressure/gas rate checked against manufacturer's data badge
- Ventilation test on property.
- Flue flow and combustion product removal test.
- Flame failure sensor and system control test.
- Physical stability test of brackets and fixings where present.
- Check for installation defects.
- Check for evidence of unsafe operation and report to the responsible person.
Rented Property and the Law
It is now a legal requirement for landlords to have all gas appliances in a rented property safety tested every 12 months by a registered Gas Safe Engineer.
Nicol Heating Services Gas Safe Registered Engineers are qualified to carry out the inspection and issue a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate. Should any part of the system or an appliance require repairs or servicing, this work can usually be carried out at the same time without incurring the cost of a second visit.